UI/UX Designer*in, 80% - 100%
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a UI/UX designer and can demonstrate this with your strong portfolio
- You have a degree in interaction design, graphic design or a similar discipline
- You are able to develop wireframes, storyboards, low-fidelity mockups, pixel-perfect hi-fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- You are strongly experienced with common design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Figma
- You have expertise in user-centred design processes and data-driven design
- You are able to communicate and justify concepts and design convincingly to colleagues, stakeholders and clients
- You have exceptional analytical and conceptional skills
- You can work independently and have a high sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- You have the drive to support your future cross-functional team also with non-UX/UI relevant tasks such as marketing, growth hacking, etc.
- You are a team player who thrives in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment
- You are an open-minded person who appreciates a team-oriented way of working and likes to give and receive feedback in order to constantly learn and improve
- You are fluent in English and German
- Not required but a big plus: You are experienced in creating digital brands, graphic designs and digital illustrations
- Also not required but another big plus: You are able to code simple websites and prototypes
What you will do
Working in individual dream teams, you will help us with the growth of our own digital products, support our client projects and use your creativity on internal incubation projects.
- You will work on in-depth screen designs from early concepts, over low-fidelity sketches to pixel-perfect designs that are ready for production and development
- You will work on a wide variety of projects from physical to digital products and services, doing a multitude of activities like design research, requirements analysis, conceptual work, quick prototyping, usability testing, etc.
- For our own digital products you will concept and design new features and support the marketing activities to boost our sales
- In client projects, you will work in many different setups for a lot of our big clients, helping to create brand new digital solutions and improving existing products
- You will support the further ramp-up of our growing design and digital product team.
Why you should apply
- Invent tomorrow, today: together we incubate new technologies and spin off new businesses
- Discover entrepreneurship: Work directly with serial entrepreneurs and become one yourself
- Challenge your comfort zone: Expand your horizon by working in multidisciplinary dream teams
Who we are
Since 1986, Creaholic keeps clients fit for the future - we invent new products, technologies and services, we empower organisations to innovate their culture and we explore new business areas. More than 60 professional inventors contribute their expertise from various fields (technology, design, business, and more) in order to find new solutions and create fast prototypes. Creaholic has complete over 1'200 projects with 350 clients, trained more than 7'000 people and created over 250 patent families, 12 successful spin-offs and digital products.