Looking for a new challenge as a frontend developer? Come join us the Creaholic Pulse Feedback team.
Crafted in Switzerland, our tool is changing the game in employee feedback. We're here to make morning alarm clocks less daunting by helping folks thrive in their jobs and be their best selves. Apply now and let's shape the future of work together.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or another relevant field
- Experienced in the development of web applications ensuring seamless performance and an exceptional user experience across various platforms, in particular with the following technologies:
- SCSS / HTML
- Github (actions/packages)/Mono Repos
- Cloud-native deployments (AWS, IaC)
- Quality-focused, with a passion for writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Detail-oriented with a keen eye for design and a deep understanding of user experience principles, ensuring that user interfaces are both visually appealing and highly functional
- A team player who takes ownership of the product and works autonomously
- A proactive learner, staying ahead of the curve with the latest trends and technologies in front-end development, and always eager to implement new techniques into your work
- An excellent communicator, capable of explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
Not required but a big plus:
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience with survey software
- Experience with Node.js and integration of REST and GraphQL APIs
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with UX designers and back-end developers to translate mockups and wireframes into interactive, responsive web applications, ensuring seamless integration of design and functionality
- Develop and maintain reusable, high-quality code libraries for future use, while also ensuring the optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging of web applications to identify and resolve defects and issues, ensuring a flawless user experience
- Engage in continuous code review, providing constructive feedback to peers and maintaining a high standard of code quality within the team
- Actively contribute to architectural and design decisions, providing valuable input into the planning and
execution of projects
Why you should apply
- Start-up like environment: Benefit from the advantages of a start-up like environment and help us shape the future of Pulse Feedback and scale the product in Switzerland and abroad
- Innovative product: Be part of a cutting-edge product that challenges your skills and creativity by combining technical features with insights from psychology
- Collaborative Environment: Join a dynamic team that works on the future of collaboration and eats its own dog food. Plus, we are feedback pros
- Career Growth: Access opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company
- Flexible schedule and location: Work from our office space and remotely (in accordance with the needs of the team)
Who we are
We are a team of psychologists, UX designers, product managers and software developers that share a fundamental belief: Feedback makes us better.
We work at Creaholic, an innovation factory that keeps clients fit for the future since 1986. We invent new products, technologies and services, we empower organisations to innovate their culture and we explore new business areas. More than 50 professional inventors contribute their expertise from various fields (technology, design, business, and more) in order to find new solutions and create fast prototypes.
Creaholic has complete over 1'400 projects with 500 clients, trained more than 7'500 people and createdover 250 patent families, 14 successful spin-offs and digital products.